My Space

My Space
Inside my little tent

Comments to the "Outpost"

Seems this blog is not as user friendly as I assumed. I've never had a blog before so I didn't know how to choose. I am going to give some simple (I hope) instructions on commenting so I can get more great comments from you all.

Beneath any of my posts at the bottom right corner is a tiny word "comments". Click on it and it will open a screen with previous comments (if any have been made about that particular post) will be posted on the left column and then a place on the right column where you can enter a comment. You also have to type in the swirly looking nonsensical word in the "code" box to post your comment. That keeps automated email things from posting - you have to be a real person able to read and type to post a comment. Then you click on "publish" and it will send it to a mailbox where I have to read it first and make sure it is OK to be published on the blog.

Hope that is all "simple" enought. Try it (even one of my ADD friends was able to do it - I'm sure you can, too.)
Kate

No comments: